Woodland Chasers (Demo 0.6)
A downloadable game for Windows
A prankster witch is flying around causing havoc, and her angry friends are chasing her around to stop her.
To start playing the demo, pick an element, pick a level, and Fly!
Controls: Hold left click to rise, release to go down. Press 'S' key to dive down and shoot, consuming mana.
This is still a demo with ongoing development, planned to be fully released by the end of July 2017.
What's new (0.6):
- Added animations for the protagonist.
- Removed one enemy from roster. I have a different plan for her.
- The remaining enemies are now animated.
- Player attack projectile is now different according to selected element.
- Fixed an oversight where health drain and mana regen still goes while the game is paused.
- Fixed clunky interactions between powerups. (Hopefully)
Gameplay and Balance
- Mana regen significantly reduced
- Added mana pickups across stages
- Health drain increased
- Length of stages overall shortened
- Energize is now exclusive to Thunder element
- Electromagnet is now a global skill
- Because the removed enemy is the only one dropping Shield powerup, a wild Shield powerup is now included within stages.
- Exp and coin multiplier of stages changed
- Shop price increment scaling decreased.
- "Charged" skill reduced.
- "Charger" skill significantly increased to compensate the reduced natural mana regen.
- Shop is up and running
- Levels now have a finish line
- Map level selection is functional, but every single level still has the same obstacles and enemies.
- Save/Load system has been slightly tweaked to avoid a known bug.
- Slightly nerfed the durability of Ice element.
- Replaced all audio. Source mentioned below since the game still doesn't have credits page yet.
- Happy - Rezoner - OpenGameArt.org
- One - Pheonton - OpenGameArt.org
- Battle in the winter - Johan Brodd - OpenGameArt.org
- Forest - syncopika - OpenGameArt.org
- Copycat - syncopika - OpenGameArt.org
- IABO - Yubatake - OpenGameArt.org
For more information, visit the fanpage at https://www.facebook.com/Woodl...
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.