Dev Diary (29-May-2017)
Today the demo of the game has been updated.
- Shop is up and running
- Levels now have a finish line
- Map level selection is functional, but every single level still has the same obstacles and enemies.
- Save/Load system has been slightly tweaked to avoid a known bug.
- Slightly nerfed the durability of Ice element.
- Replaced all audio. Source mentioned in game description since the game still doesn't have credits page yet.
For the remainder of the week I will be focusing my work on the game's visual, mainly adding animation for the protagonist and the 'rectangle' enemies.
Notify me if you have problems with the updated demo.
Get Woodland Chasers (Demo 1.0)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.